June 22, 2014

Sara Ann Lewis, ARNP, LMHC

Sara Ann Lewis, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Mental Health Counselor in Palm Beach Gardens, Wellington and Boynton Beach, FL 

Providing a comfortable, safe and non-judgmental relationship, I walk alongside you during your journey to healing and wholeness. I specialize in helping you discover the places within yourself that need healing. My approach is more than just problem solving. It is a journey of healing and transformation for you. As your THERAPIST FOR A LIFETIME, I am available during the times in your life when things get tough and you cannot go it alone.
As a dual licensed Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) and  Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), I understand the importance of balancing mind, body and spirit.
MY HOURS ARE FLEXIBLE, SEEING CLIENTS DAYTIME, AFTERNOONS, EVENINGS and ON THE WEEKENDS by appointment, based upon availability.

I also accept the following insurance plans: Aetna, United, Cigna and Blue Cross/Blue Shield

View my profile at:  Psychology Today Sara Ann Lewis Profile and on the  CCCC website  Sara Ann Lewis Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment